The Engineers’ Combined Liability Scheme is an exclusive package designed for New Zealand’s professional engineers by Abbott Insurance Brokers in partnership with national and international insurers and underwriters.
• specialist advice for civil, structural and geotechnical engineers;
• comprehensive, tailored options from the insurance experts;
• competitive annual premiums through our group buying power;
• an in-house claims management and advocacy service;
• premium funding facility.
And we donate a percentage of the total annual brokerage fee earned from the Scheme to the Engineering New Zealand Foundation.
For more information, contact:
0275 414 000
Location: Level 2, Abbott House, 128 Kilmore Street, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Postal Address: PO Box 3086, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand