Sysmex NZ has expanded its business and are recruiting to support a continued growth strategy. We are a leading health-tech company driven by the planet’s most urgent and important healthcare needs. If you work for us, you’ll be making a genuine contribution to a healthier tomorrow for New Zealand and the world.
Our innovations are helping solve urgent health challenges.
Our award-winning health-tech products are unique, so the job opportunities we offer are also unique. Bring your existing skills and knowledge, then let us add to them in a way that benefits us both.
When you join Sysmex New Zealand, you’ll become part of a worldwide effort to continually advance healthcare diagnostics and IT systems. Sysmex New Zealand is based in Newmarket, Auckland, and is a subsidiary of Sysmex Corporation based in Japan and listed on the Japanese stock exchange with more than 73 offices and 10,000 staff around the world.
About the role:
This role is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and servicing of Sysmex instrumentation across all customer sites in New Zealand. You’ll be the sole Engineer in the South Island and be based in Christchurch. When not at customer sites, you will be able to work from home. This role is a Junior Engineer position, and we expect the ideal candidate will have around 2 years experience. This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter to grow their skills and receive coaching and support from the Lead Engineer based in Auckland.
- Provide technical support for post sales activities e.g. installation of instrumentation, preventive maintenance, service, repair and troubleshooting.
- Provide expert technical information within Sysmex NZ to support customer care, application specialists, and sales and marketing team
- Maintain customer records within the CRM
- Travel to Auckland at least monthly. Initial training will see you working from Auckland for several weeks
- Engage with regional headquarters (Singapore) for training and product information
- Be the back up for the Auckland based Engineer
- Provide remote support or on occasion, travel to international customer sites
- Be on-call on a regular basis
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience in field service engineering preferably in clinical laboratory, healthcare, life science or equivalent
- A customer-first mindset with good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong customer relationships
- Sound written and spoken English language
- Basic computer maintenance, troubleshooting and repair skills
- Passion and motivation to learn and embrace challenge
- The ability to work both unsupervised and part of a team
- The business hours you’ll need to commit to are Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Availability to travel, and be on-call for after hour service as required.
- A clean and valid driving license is a prerequisite
- Preference will be given to the right person with tertiary qualifications in biomedical engineering
Why work for Sysmex:
- A competitive salary plus additional benefits, including medical, life and income protection insurances
- Company-provided mobile phone
- Special benefits that contribute to a healthy work/life balance, such as our EAP programme, birthday leave, celebrations.
- A personalised training programme to advance your skills and knowledge
- The reassurance of a stable work environment – we’ve been in NZ for 35+ years
- Support from a team of experts who happily share their knowledge
- A company culture that embraces diversity, inclusiveness, and fun
To apply for this role, you must be legally entitled and readily available to work in New Zealand.
Skills & Experience
Laboratory/biomedical engineering skills
- Full Time
- Application Closes 19 Nov 2022
- Canterbury – Christchurch City
- Engineering Technician